Welcome to Toxicality!
We are a game studio, proud to be completely independent and headquartered in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria.
We know that the key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team.
We are looking for awesome people who are passionate about mobile games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We are looking for a Unity Game Developer! You will be working on developing a new mobile project in Unity.
In this role you will be responsible for technical designing, writing and modifying both data and code with a heavy focus on real-time performance and usability.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery and technical design of game features and tools using Unity as the game engine.
- This role will work closely with game designers and artists to create entertaining mobile experiences.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Unity 3D as a development platform, games industry experience preferred
- Strong OOP skills and proficiency with C#
- Willing to work, learn and think.
- Ability to work in a team with a positive attitude.
- Avid and passionate gamer
- Knowledge of multiple mobile languages and ability to ramp up on new ones.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
At Toxicality we work hard and play even harder. The job satisfaction of our team is a high priority for us so we offer each team member:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours to best fit their lifestyle and preferences
- Home office days
- Ablility to have hands on experience participating actively in the whole creative process and the steering of the company
- A personal battlestation fitting their needs and preferences
- A spot in an award winning IT office space with a friendly community
If this sounds like the role for you, please attach your CV below and click the SEND button!
…or send us an email to email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you.